In 2015 I worked full-time for the animals. Here are some of the things I did:
- Held 31 lectures and workshops for a total of around 1,200 people.
- Filmed 20 animal right lectures and interviews with a total of around 10,000 views. The video highlight of the year was a video interview I did with world renowned philosopher Peter Singer.
- Created the direct action group Empty Cages ("Tomma burar" in Swedish). Together we did three open rescues where we freed two pigs, one fish and eight hens. The videos from the actions have been watched by 10.000s of people. Media covered our actions in 23 different pieces, one of them being an interview in the most watched news program in Sweden.
- Wrote 10 articles and letters to the editor, on animal rights.
- Was among the organizers of “the Vegan challenge” where 1000 people got the opportunity to try a vegan lifestyle for a month.
- Hunger striked for the animals for 24 hours together with people around the world.
- Leafletted around 15 times.
- And many, many other things. Here is a longer summary of the activities of 2015 in Swedish.